bq

   |  

imgboxbg

WHO released its first 《Premature Global Report》

  • Categories:lndustry News
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2016-12-02 14:03
  • Views:

(Summary description)In May 2012, the WHO 、Save the UNICEF and Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Partnership and others institutions in the United Nations headquarters today released the first systematic world premature status reports.

WHO released its first 《Premature Global Report》

(Summary description)In May 2012, the WHO 、Save the UNICEF and Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Partnership and others institutions in the United Nations headquarters today released the first systematic world premature status reports.

  • Categories:lndustry News
  • Author:
  • Origin:
  • Time of issue:2016-12-02 14:03
  • Views:
Information

WHO released its first 《Premature Global Report》

In May 2012, the WHO 、Save the UNICEF and Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Partnership and others institutions in the United Nations headquarters today released the first systematic world premature status reports.Every year 15 million premature babies worldwide, the report showed, more than one over ten of all the newborn babies, which have millions of baby soon died shortly after birth.Preterm birth is, in fact has become the second children under the age of five, the second largest killer.

The《Premature Global Report》 for defined as premature birth, pregnancy is not beyond 37 weeks, this is also the WHO standards.Is divided into three categories: according to the report, premature infants born between 32 weeks to 37 weeks gestation for late preterm births, accounting for 84% of all premature infants, most can survive after supporting care;The second type of extremely premature birth, children born between 28 weeks to 32 weeks gestation.The children need special care, most will survive;The third class for severe premature birth, children born in 28 weeks pregnancy.The child needs the most elaborate and expensive care can survive.In developed countries, so that children have a 90% chance to live, even though they might have life through illness, and may have learning disabilities;But in low-income countries, only 10% of such children will survive.

In theWHO says, 11 in the preterm birth rate more than 15% of the country, in addition to the two, the rest are in sub-saharan Africa.In the poorest countries, on average, 12% of children born prematurely.But the premature problem is not confined to low-income countries, in the high-income countries, the ratio of 9%.The United States is one of the ten countries with the most preterm births.High-income countries preterm births increased and maternal older and the use of fertility drugs to increase associated with multiple pregnancy.In some developed countries, before the term unnecessary induced labor and cesarean section also increased the incidence of preterm infants.For many low-income countries, the leading cause of premature birth, including infectious disease, malaria, AIDS, and the high teenage pregnancy rate.No matter in developed countries or in poor countries, however, there are still many premature because still cannot explain.

The《Premature Global Report 》pointed out that there are a variety of economic and effective means of prevention and control of premature birth, if can around the world to promote, can avoid three-quarters of premature deaths, these measures include: pregnant woman antenatal steroid injections for preterm delivery, in order to promote development not mature fetal lung growth;For premature infants after the birth of "kangaroo care", keep your baby close against the mother's chest warm;Use antibiotic creams to prevent the infection of umbilical cord and.

China's u.n. ambassador, ambassador li baodong said in the report, maternal and child health has always been a priority to the development of China's health care field.After years of efforts, China has formed 《the maternal and infant health care》 as the core of the legal system and a comprehensive maternal and child health service network.Through the pregnancy health inspection and guidance, prenatal screening and prenatal diagnosis and other public health services, China significantly reduced the incidence of birth defects, greatly improved the health of the newborn。

Scan the QR code to read on your phone

Contact us

Message application name:
Client messages
description:
验证码

 Copyright © 2016  Zhengzhou Dison Instrument And Meter Co., Ltd                    豫ICP备05001947号-1      Powered by www.300.cn